In case you missed it, there’s a product that makes eye bags disappear and we need to talk about it. In fact, Leigh thinks it could be her best spendy of all time. So get excited.
Plus, how consistent do you need to be with your skincare routine? And is there a chance that using too many products can confuse your skin?
And, Kelly has a deodorant recommendation that may change your life.
The list of products mentioned in this episode are below;
Shop My Stash
- Leigh - ELEVEN Repair My Hair Nourishing Shampoo, $27.95. https://bit.ly/2WYPBcq
- Kelly - Mitchum Clinical Gel Deodorant, $10. https://bit.ly/2BwE64c
- Leigh - Peter Thomas Roth Instant Firmx Eye, $59. https://bit.ly/3g6tvMC
- Kelly - Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Micro Capsule Skin Replenishing Essence, $80. https://bit.ly/30Kz7pc
- Leigh - Tangle Teezer Wet Detangler, $21,95. https://bit.ly/2DdtjfC
- Kelly - Davroe Hand Sanitizer, $9.95. https://bit.ly/30Nns93
Producer: Hannah Bowman
GET IN TOUCH:
Got a beauty question you want answered? Email us at [email protected] or call the podphone on 02 8999 9386.
Join our You Beauty Facebook Group here...
Want this and other podcasts delivered straight to your inbox? Subscribe to our podcast newsletter... https://www.mamamia.com.au/subscribe/