Kids say the darnedest things, don’t they? And nobody would know that better than the people that hang out with kids all day, everyday: childcare workers. A slightly-strange Reddit thread asked people who work in the profession to share the creepiest things kids have ever said to them.
Did someone say WEIRD?
You’ll probably get goosebumps reading this, and if you’re not already a parent, you may even reconsider that solo life with a bunch of cats. It might look a bit shinier after reading these.
1. “Worked with 4 year olds. Had one girl come up behind me and poke me with a plastic drill and asked me ‘do you like to be screwed?’ I lost it.”
2. "I once overheard a group of preschoolers pretending to throw babies in the trash can for being too loud. Another child once told me that he would come to my house and kill my cat."
3. "Whispers 'I've got issues with poop.'"
4. "Work with children. 5-6 year olds. One child walked up and said 'my grandma is dead' and walked away."
5. "I specifically remember sitting in the car with my babysitter when I was about six. We were listening to the radio, and "Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer comes on. I listened to it in silence, then asked her/ "when he says 'can't touch this,' is he talking about his penis?" Looking back, I don't know how she didn't burst out laughing."